Hua Lien Food (花莲美食)

The pictures speak for themselves. In my opinion, Hua Lien food is way better than Taipei food. It's more fresh and tasty, and I even liked all the types of food that I rather not touch in Taipei.

混沌/云吞/ wantan
It was really good. I don't even like wantan in Malaysia.
The dumpling skin was delicate and thin, the pork was very fresh


Fresh oysters cooking...


Oyster Omelette


Clam soup and oyster omelette



Me eating experimentally


It was surprisingly good!
Taipei has been ripping me off!



The cooking process



Fresh oysters and eggs all laid out in their glory


Night market scenes


My lemon and ai-yu drink



Coffin Bread - 棺材板


The bread is filled with meat and fried


Hua Lien


BBQ sticks


All the different types...


Tasty...I'm happy


And so is Sophie...



Open wide!!!

Comments

Popular Posts