A post for KAFE MEZE

Last Sunday, I had an unexpected meal out. I was planning to attend Andrew's farewell[he's going to europe for 9 months with his gf. Lucky Bloke!]
I was wondering how I was going to go home after, as the busses to my place are pretty nonsensical on Sundays.
Well, I hung out and played with Elise and Alicia [babies in afternoon service] till the service ended. Caught up with ppl like Ray, Gerald, the Joseph Gals like Sandra, etc.Bumped into Kevin Choo, who was attending afternoon service because he was on duty for KFC in the morning.

We decided to have dinner at Kafe Meze before my farewell function. It' a little greek restaurant in WestEnd.

How's the food?Pretty good!

A tip to anyone who wants to visit there. Don't order set mains. They aren't worth the money. Order the little dishes and wraps. HEAPS good.

We had
  • Tsatsiki dip and pita bread.....this was soso. A little too sour for my taste
  • Cold potato salad, very refreshing with different herbs.
  • Fried meat balls. YUM. Best meatballs i've tasted for a while. Crisp, but soft on the inside. Not rubbery.
  • Lamb Souvlaki wraps with haloumi cheese....ahhh...very nice. We had one each.

Recommended! The whole thing cost about 20 dollars for various dishes. They also have grilled seafood like cotopus and scallops!Whheee...worth going back for and using the entertainment book voucher!

Comments

Liz said…
Cotopus?
Okay lah..octopus..Haha
Bring me there when I come to Brisbane in December, k?
Hehe =P

Popular Posts