Melbourne part 1

Sorry this has taken so long but my dear mission trip mates took their own sweet time to pass me the photos. I'm still waiting for most of them.

But here are some pics of the adventures we had there.
Peter, Derrick and I met at Max Brenner's. Love the dark chocolate hugmug. I had the orange flavoured one.Derrick is surprisingly fond of chocolate, and went for the thick italian hot choc which is super sweet. I found it too sweet anyway.




Pacific BBQ is one of the good BBQ chinese restaurants around the city. When I heard that it was known for its duck, we scooted straight there.

Here's the duck and roast pork. It was very nice. Crunchy, tasty, not too fatty.The noodles Simon opted to have were very nice too.
Well. Then we went to an Indon restaurant. It was too oily. So i didin't take any pictures of the food.
More to come later with Simon's camera:P

Comments

Popular Posts